2 BLUEGUM COURT BRIGHT
SITUATED IN ONE OF BRIGHTS' FINEST LOCATIONS
Quintessentially Bright on grand scale this vibrant 4 bedroom home captures stunning Alpine mountain views, enjoying the tranquility and privacy of approximately 5,268m magnificent established gardens, adjoining Stackey Gully nature reserve.
Arguably one of Bright's most sought after locations, elevated above the township and only a short stroll away through the cutting and rail trail. This property is nothing short of complete with elegant return drive surrounded by the rich spectrum of coloured trees leading to the beautiful stoned entrance of the home. Continuing down the drive is a vast double lock up garage that could accommodate up to 3 vehicles.
This cleverly designed, north oriented residence comprises:
- 4 zoned Bedrooms locations providing a perfect opportunity for peace and privacy for a family or guests staying, (master includes large ensuite and WIR)
- 3 bathrooms, (main includes bath)
- 2 lofty, large and light filled living areas
- Dining room surrounded by Alpine views and opening to patio decking
- Expansive modern kitchen with classic servery and stainless steel appliances
- Large euro laundry
- Quiet Study or 5th bedroom
- Flexibility of an annex complete with huge utility/ games room with separate entrance, 2nd kitchenette, dining area and zoned accommodation.
Perfect for entertaining, the informal living space opens out to a large decking, heated spa and alfresco dining under motorized retractable awnings all taking in the relaxing, tranquillity of the pergola cascading with lush wisteria.
Features include: Polished hard wood floors, soaring ceilings with exposed beams, double glazed windows throughout, generous storage and linen closets, log fireplace, convenient wood store room accessible both externally and internally from the home, ducted heating/AC. Timeless landscaped gardens, inclusive of veggie patch and numerous fruit trees reticulated by an immense water tank.
The ideal setting for those seeking the beauty and seclusion of a rural setting.
Agent in conjunction: Doubleday Real Estate